JellyPages.com

Sunday 10 July 2016

Sembang Hari Raya

Assalamualaikum viewers!!!

HEHE today i'm going to write about 2016's Hari Raya Aidilfitri celebration. Alright this years Hari Raya falls on the 6th July. On the first day of raya, I did not go back to my hometown. My mum just organized a small raya makan for her family members and friends. My mum is an Indian-Muslim convert so she invited her family members who were mostly Indians. That explains why i don't have a hometown on my mother's side. Yea so i can't just leave u guys wondering how it went right? Some pictures would be nice :D






Umm that's just my mother's friends to be honest. My family came a bit later so i didn't get to take pictures of them. I truly apologize for that *sorry*.

Well well what did we serve ? Yeah that's the best part about raya!! Food!!! Imagine eating all that after 1 month of fasting!!! Haha yea so we served just the basic ketupat, kuah kacang, ayam masak merah, rendang ayam, nasi minyak, chicken curry, chapati, Indian styled lamb dish, mixed vege and ofcourse VARIOUS TYPES OF KUIH RAYA!!!!!!!! Woo i know how badly u guys want to see it but again, i apologize because i did not picture of the foods. I am extremely sorry :(


Ok so visitors kept coming until night and the last visitor, which was my granny form mom's side, went back at around eleven in the night. First day ended quite well. Hehe *grin*



Alright guys let's move on to day 2 where i visited my hometown. Yeah people always refer that as 'balik kampung'. My hometown is in Banting. It's the hometown from my late father's side. Oh yeah before i proceed, just for your info. My dad passed away in 2013 so we rarely went back to his hometown since then:'( It's okay no tears:) I'm a string person you know *grin*.


 *Enjoying the taste of delicious homemade cookies *yummy*

 *Just having some fresh coconut water. My grandmother has a few fruit tress around her house so we often cut down the riped ones :D :D :D

 *My grandmother from my father's side :)

*With my uncle's family :)

*My siblings *love*

Alright so that's the end of 2nd raya. Hope you guys enjoy eventhough it's not that much. And before it's too late, i would just like to wish all the Muslims out there a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Forgive me for all my mistakes either you know me or not. Hope you all have a blessed raya. Enjoy!!!

:) :) :)


BY: NUR ALIAH ATIQAH BINTIN AHMAD AISHOM

No comments:

Post a Comment