JellyPages.com

Sunday 10 July 2016

Hari Raya With Huda ~


Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2016


Day 1



Yeayy Selamat Hari Raya guys !!!!!!. Is it i'm a bit late to wish Hari Raya? HAHA.  So today I want to share about my experiences celebrating Hari Raya in 2016. To be honest for me this year is the best Raya's  even more fun, festive, happy, and more precious. 
Did you all wondering where I would be spend my Hari Raya during this year 2016? Me and my family spend this precious day in my Mom one and only hometown which is Sg Besar,Sabak Bernam. Yes, this is the places where's every year of Hari Raya we making the fun, experiences, happiness together.

SO, the first thing what we have to do on Hari Raya is of course all the muslims with all their sincerity, strength, faith will going to Solat Sunat Aildifiri at the mosque. I'm pretty sure that all the muslims knows that this is the one of familiar things every year of Eid. Even non-muslims knows that.

After done the prayers, all 4 members of my family including me gather with the sincerity of our heart to apologize to each other siblings and necessarily my beloved Mom.


This is my turn. AND I GOT DUIT RAYAAAAA !! How much is the amount? S.E.C.R.E.T. (1 ringgit maybe)

We've known that duit raya is the compulsory things,and every kids waiting for that. Not kids only, also me. :D I love duit rayaaaaaa~ haha it's because i'm still a student and it was hard for me to control my financial. And i'm not that old,so i deserve for duit raya.

With the queen of my life

Family's photo is the best part and memorable moments



Siblingsssss


ok, let me introduced our photographer of the dayyyyyyy


Day 2

Okay so let's move on to the 2nd day of Raya which is the whole of my family just held a little event only for us at my late grandma house. We are having some 'doa selamat' ,'tahlil'  reason to strengthening relationships among family besides that all have attend and gather so with that chance we held that event. The event started at 1:00 pm lead by my auntie's husband which he is a ust. End at 3:00 pm.



After that we are having some meal that are made by my beloved auntiessssss. 



Only quarter of my family

That's all from me, sorry if my shareness is not fun at all because i got no many picture on the first day and i also forgot to take some of delecious food photo. That was my mistake. I'm too enjoying my day with my whole family. So,i hope all the readers can get into my picture and with my story. Hoping for all the readers have a blessed Hari Raya in 2016 InsyaAllah. :) :) :) and have fun !!!



SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN

Sincerely by,
Wan NurulHuda Bt Mohd Rosely







No comments:

Post a Comment